Got questions about Radio? We have answers.
Radio as a Branding Medium
- Radio's strength is brand building
- Radio ads are much more personally relevant than ads in all other media (Source: Radio Ad Lab)
- Radio has the human voice to convince
- Host endorsements typically drive a 400% increase in response over non-endorsed spots (Source: Robinson Radio Networks)
- When Radio is included within a plan, it boosts brand recall and brand preference (Source: Radio Ad Lab)
- Radio stations invented experiential marketing
- Allows the opportunity for consumers to experience the product or provide "live" sampling opportunities, therefore increasing brand awareness and transactions
- Radio helps drive traffic and interest in your brand
- Radio can be used as a reminder medium to fight procrastination
- It's close to the sale because it is mobile
- Radio campaigns deliver a 49% ROI advantage over TV (increase in sales) (Source: Radio Ad Lab "Radio's ROI Advantage")
- A Radio/Internet mixed plan showed greater impact in Website visitation and purchase likelihood (Source: Radio Ad Lab -- "Radio and the Internet: Powerful Complements for Advertisers")
- Radio has a robust, loyal listenership database allowing for CRM initiatives, couponing, etc.