Got questions about Radio? We have answers.
Radio as a Traffic-Building Medium
- Radio ads are much more personally relevant than ads in all other media (Source: Radio Ad Lab)
- Radio has the human voice to convince
- Host endorsements typically drive a 400% increase in response over non-endorsed spots (Source: Robinson Radio Networks)
- A Radio/Internet mixed plan showed greater impact in Website visitation and purchase likelihood (Source: Radio Ad Lab – “Radio and the Internet: Powerful Complements for Advertisers”)
- Radio campaigns deliver a 49% ROI advantage over TV (increase in sales) (Source: Radio Ad Lab “Radio’s ROI Advantage”)
- When Radio is included within a plan, it boosts brand recall and brand preference (Source: Radio Ad Lab)
- Radio can be used as a reminder medium to fight procrastination
- It’s close to the sale because it is mobile
- Radio has a robust loyal listenership database allowing for CRM initiatives
- In a Radio Ad Lab study, ad effectiveness significantly increased when a plan was converted from 2 TV ads to 1 TV and 1 Radio ad.
- Similar results were seen when a plan was converted from 2 Newspaper ads to 1 Newspaper and 1 Radio ad.