RAB invites you to join the conversation and subscribe to the Radio Impact Reports blog site and our Radio on Main Street Podcast series. We want to hear from you and our followers want to hear you – if you are interested in contributing to the podcast or blog series, please reach out to email@example.com.
Recent headlines from the Radio Impact Reports include:
- If Reach is the New Black, Then Radio is Red Hot
- Brand Sales after the BIG Event
- Music is Good for You
- Trying to Reach Teens?
Interviews in the Radio on Main Street Podcast series include:
- Roundtable discussion about insights gleaned from the ANA Media Leadership Conference.
- Nationally known radio personalities including Delilah and Dave Ramsey.
- Marketers and Creative Influencers including Lina Calia and Kathryn Kercher from LifeLock and Mark Gross, Highdive Advertising.
- Research and technology partners including: Gordon Borrell, Borrell Associates; Tom Buono, BIA/Kelsey; Seth Resler, Jacobs Media; Carolyn Gilbert, NuVoodoo; and Paul Brenner, NextRadio.
- Radio leaders including: Darren Davis, iHeartMedia; Hartley Adkins, iHeartMedia; Susan Larkin, Cox Media Group; Mike Hulvey, Neuhoff Communications; Ruth Gaviria, Entercom Communications; Beth Neuhoff, Neuhoff Communications; Mark Gray, Katz Radio Group; Doug Levy, Univision Communications; and Jim Thompson, Broadcasters Foundation of America.