2015-2016 Political Handbook
2015-2016 Political Advertising Handbook for the Radio Account Executive
The Political Advertising Handbook will help you at every stage of the political advertising sales process.
- Read it to gain a working overview of the essential concepts of political advertising.
- Consult it to evaluate compliance with FCC and FEC requirements.
- Use it in day-to-day dealings with political advertisers.
- Created with special assistance from:
2016 Political Calendar- UPDATED!
Primaries, Runoffs and Start Dates for Lowest Unit Charge (LUC)
Links to important political party and affiliated group websites.
Addresses, sites and phone numbers for many of the agencies representing political candidates, PACs and issues.
Radio Is On for Political
Radio Advertising Bureau in partnership with Katz Radio Group and Nielsen Audio hosted "Radio. It's On for Political" at the Union Station Columbus Club in Washington, DC on February 3rd.
Radio - Gets Out the Vote
Here are slides to help you create a dialogue on why radio should be used for political campaign efforts.
Political Advertising Thought Starters
Here are some ideas to help you get started crafting your message tailored to political advertisers within your marketplace
Other Forms and Files
NAB offers a number of special resources and forms covering political advertising. Please see the link below to visit the NAB Store.
- Instant Backgrounds - Politics
- The Pitch - Political (Special Edition)
- PQ Media Political Media Buying 2016 - UPDATE
Radio's Impact on Voters
- NextRadio - Political Fatigue
- The Local Vote 2016
- Candidates In Focus
- Independents In Focus
- Issues In Focus
- AM/FM Radio: In the Ear of the Swing Voter
- Survey Results Memo
- Survey Topline Results
- Cultural and Political Influence - Nielsen
- Connecting with Political Millenials through Music - Nielsen