Preparing for the sales call
Sales representatives can improve their preparedness by asking and answering for themselves questions such as:
Source: Sales trainer Steve Young
1. What data might help me engage and intrigue my prospect?
2. What is the main objective of my meeting with this prospect?
3. What possible issues might be influencing my prospect’s buying decision?
4. How can I create desire for my product in my prospect?
5. What questions might my prospect ask me and how will I answer?
6. What hurdles can I anticipate between where the sale is now and finalizing the sale?
7. How will my presentation help my prospect understand the value I offer?