Understanding Fundamentals of Co-op Funding
Each year, some $50 billion of media advertising is financed through co-op programs. Yet millions of co-op dollars go unused every year because Radio sellers don't know to ask for it or don't how to use it efficiently.
While local retailers often bemoan a lack of advertising monies, there are thousands of manufacturers who will pay for all or part of your local retailers' advertising through Co-op Funding.
In this webinar, designed specifically for Salem Communication, sellers and managers will get up to speed on the fundamentals of Retail-Driven Co-op Funding and ways they can increase Salem Communication's advertising revenues and cut back on retailer attrition using co-op.
In this one-hour session, you will learn:
- To calculate the Co-op available in your market.
- How to prospect for co-op-rich categories.
- Your station's access to Internet co-op.
- The 5 most common co-op mistakes to avoid.
- To use RAB's co-op tools to get a running head start.
Click here to order