Updated: June 2014
Our Website and services are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are under the age of 13, please stop using our Website and its services. It is our policy not to knowingly solicit or permit children under the age of 13 to provide their personal information for any purpose.
- What information we collect
- How we use the information
- How we share the information
What Information We Collect
Most web browsers permit you to set your web browser to block or delete all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it's important to remember that our services may not function properly if you set your browser to reject cookies.
How We Use InformationAny of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize and optimize your experience using the Website
- To understand, monitor and improve the performance of the Website
- To provide you with technical services if you are or become a member of RAB
- To respond to your requests and inquiries
- To process transactions and administer our services, including delivering purchased products or services
- To administer a promotion, survey or other Website feature
- To administer and improve an online educational course or curriculum offered by RAB via our Website
- To send periodic emails, including delivering information (including marketing material) to you that you have requested or that we believe may interest you, such as administrative notices, details of our services, industry updates and communications relevant to your use of our Website.
- To receive and process information relating to your use of the Website and the services provided by the Website to you or your employer, or to receive and process requests for additional services requested by you or your employer as they relate to the Website
- For any other purpose where you have provided your consent
How We Share Information
Our policy is to not sell, trade, disclose, share or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, unless you give us your consent or direct us to do so. We may, however, share your information to third-parties, including the National Association of Broadcasters, who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you (e.g., marketing). We may also share your information when we believe the disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law or legal process, enforce our policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
You should be aware that information sent to us using this Website or e-mail may not be secure in transmission. Please be aware of this when sending any communications. We cannot (and do not) guarantee absolute security.
Third Party Websites
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to legal@RAB.com or write us at:
|Attn: Legal Radio Advertising Bureau, Inc. 125 W 55th St. 5th Fl. New York, NY 10019.|
Ownership of Materials
RAB owns the information sent to us by means of this Website. If you choose to send us an e-mail message (including submission of your résumé), we may retain the content of the e-mail, your e-mail address and our response.
Attn: Legal Radio Advertising Bureau, Inc. 125 W 55th St. 5th Fl. New York, NY 10019 © Radio Advertising Bureau®, Inc. 2014. All Rights Reserved.