Rising Through the Ranks
Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB), BMI and Mentoring and Inspiring Women in Radio Group (MIW) are once again pleased to offer Rising Through the Ranks. The two-day training seminar dedicated to the support and advancement of women in Radio sales management will be held in Nashville, TN at the BMI offices on August 27 and 28.
The 2014 Women in Radio Management & Leadership Training Seminar will continue to enhance women's knowledge and skills in Radio sales management. Designed for relatively recent and emerging managers, the seminar focuses on critical sales management techniques and encompasses everything from time management to personal branding.
Click here to see a recap of 2014 class.
Once again, BMI is pleased to provide 20 scholarships for this year's program. These scholarships cover the cost of the training course and help promote the advancement of female managers in the radio industry.
Course content includes:
- The Role of Today's Radio Manager
- Budgeting and Goal Setting
- The Art of Selling Your Ideas
- Time Management for Executives
- Better Management through Employee Style Identification
Plus, the seminar also includes classes specifically for women, such as:
- Women in the Radio Workplace
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Open Discussions for Women in Management
Applications are Now Closed