Historical Revenue Data
To view a release, simply click on the link. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call
- Annual Radio Revenue Trends
Below find Radio's annual revenue history. Numbers are in millions. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-681-7200.
Source: Miller Kaplan Arase LLP
- Radio Revenue Sector Definitions
- Spot - Revenue generated from traditional (on-air) primary, HD2 or HD3 channel, block programming, :60, :30 and shorter length spots on radio stations on a market-by-market basis including "unwired rep networks"
- Digital - All revenue derived from the website including: banner ads, tile ads, pop-up ads, takeovers, Internet/Web Streaming and dedicated streaming advertising, video/display ads, social media derived revenue, ecommerce and revenue received from auction certificates/discount couponing as well as text/email messaging, other mobile media, revenue from web-affiliate relationships, application/web development and Search Engine Marketing.
- Network - Revenue generated by traditional (on-air) wired and traffic networks
- Off-Air / Non-Spot / Non-Traditional Revenue - Revenue generated from and related to gate receipts, signage, concessions, sponsorships, merchandising and print activities.
Definitions effective 2015 (Source: Miller Kaplan Arase LLP)
|2015 | 2014 |
2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 |2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005