Are you our next great Sales Manager?
At E. W. Scripps we work hard at creating a destination employer culture.
- Do you enjoy recruiting, coaching and developing sales talent?
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding revenue expectations?
- An innovator who has a passion for your clients and their success?
We offer industry leading resources and advancement opportunities. Love to win? Join us.
Referrals or letters of interest held in confidence. EOE Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account Executive with List - Sacramento
Entravision Sacramento is looking for a radio seller with experience and an affinity for selling the CHR format, Hit Music Station - Hot 103.5FM.
Duties include also include selling Wolf 101.9FM, and top Spanish language stations Jose 104.3FM and Tricolor 99.9FM.
The ideal candidate...
- is a strong- willed, forceful, and determined sales professional who can call on local businesses to sell integrated marketing solutions that include radio, digital and event marketing.
- Candidate will manage an existing list as well as COLD- call for new business development.
- Must have strong communication and presentation skills to develop customized marketing plans that include research.
- is customer- focused and able to adapt to different selling situations.
- Periodic client entertainment is required.
Salary: Guarantee –Draw Commission Structure-generous commission and bonus structure in the industry.
Candidate must prospect and develop new business
Knowledge of Wide Orbit, Nielsen, Salesforce as well as Microsoft Office.
Send your resume and cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Entravision Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Entravision Communications Corporation participates in the E-Verify system operated by the US Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration and will use E-Verify to confirm work eligibility for all new hire employees.
General Sales Manager
Mendota Broadcasting is looking for an experienced general sales manager for our seven-station cluster in LaSalle-Peru, IL. This manager will coach a team of veterans as well as recruit and train sellers in all areas of sales.
The manager must be face-to-face with sellers and clients and should be experienced in direct and agency sales. Our stations are family-owned for 30 + years. We know sales is the hardest job there is; that’s why we support sales with the top stations in the market, big contests, and little bureaucracy.
Compensation includes salary, health insurance, paid vacation, sick days and incentives.
We subscribe to ratings and our market population is over 130,000. LaSalle-Peru is at the intersection of I-80 and I-39, and an hour-and-a-half from Chicago. Starved Rock State Park is one of the states’ most popular destinations and just one of many parks in the area.
Even though we’re a short drive from many large cities, we have very little radio competition. Illinois has no 100,000 watt stations, and there are no commercial 50,000 watt stations in our area.
Mendota Broadcasting Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Email letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on filling your open position using RAB Classified Ads, please contact Jean Hetherington at 972-753-6767 or JHetherington@rab.com.