LOCAL SALES MANAGER / DIGITAL SALES MANAGER
Leading Atlantic City media group (7 FMs 2 AMs) looking for outgoing energetic & motivated Local Sales Manager / Digital Sales Manager to lead successful local sales effort & help manage new digital interactive initiatives.
Must have minimum 5 years local radio sales management combined with forward-thinking awareness of online sales applications. This is a long term position with a stable well known company.
- Salary + commission & override on all revenues.
- Overall compensation commensurate with experience.
Immediate opening. Cover letter, resume & references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equity Communications LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
RACCOON VALLEY RADIO seeks Sales Manager/Assistant GM
Raccoon Valley Radio is looking for a local Sales Manager/Assistant GM in training for our Perry office representing KDLS 99.7 FM & 1310 AM, KKRF 107.9 Stuart, & KGRA 98.9 in Jef-ferson. All positions include the possibility to do play by play sports.
To the right candidate we offer.
- A guaranteed salary of $60,000 with unlimited income potential based on commissions and bonuses.
- Medical Insurance
- Vacation & Holidays
- Matching Retirement Plan
The primary responsibilities for our local Assistant GM/Sales Manager in training include but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for your own sales territory.
- Being accountable for Sales & Collection Goals.
- Partnering with the GM on learning and following OUR Sales Systems.
- Calling sports if that is a desire.
- Partnering with the GM on managing radio station promotions & events.
- Partnering with the GM on managing sales for multiple radio stations under the Raccoon Val-ley Radio umbrella.
- Partnering with the GM to coach and develop On-Air operations.
Are you ready to move your career forward? Are you ready to step in with a long term partner and become a Leader in our company? Are you passionate about radio? This opportunity will provide the ideal candidate with a secure position, a great-competitive salary, within a strong, stable company with proven systems, that’s been around for over 40 years.
This position requires a positive attitude, & someone willing to get up, & grow relationships, within the community, on a daily basis. This position provides you with proven sales systems.
A Proven Passion for Radio is required.
Can you follow a proven system to success? Now is great time to be in full service radio!
To apply e-mail resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or mail your information to John McGee Raccoon Valley Radio, 22562 141st Drive. Perry IA 50220. Questions can be directed to John McGee at (515) 465-5357.
All applicants must be willing to re-locate to Perry Iowa.
Raccoon Valley Radio is an Equal Opportunity Employer
WSPY RADIO seeks Sales Manager
Nelson Multimedia, Inc., a well-established and thriving Illinois media company, is hiring a Sales Manager for their community radio station in Plano, IL. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with high energy, great people skills and strong attention to detail to join our team, make an immediate impact, and help shape our future. Relocation assistance is available.
The Sales Manager, reporting to the Corporate General Manager, will be responsible for the achievement of our top-line sales goals, for the Plano radio station, through the daily management of our sales team, building and maintaining their own book of business and working with the rest of our management team to create an outstanding experience for our listeners, advertisers, and community.
The ideal Sales Manager will be a person of high integrity, have a strong background in outbound B2B Sales, be strongly community-oriented and enjoy the process of being highly engaged with the Sales team to assist them in maximizing their potential.
To the qualified candidate we offer:
- Expect to earn $60-65,000 in year 1, with uncapped commission structure
- Medical insurance
- Vacation, sick days & holidays
- Company laptop and phone
- Relocation assistance, if applicable
Join our fast-paced, collaborative team of seasoned professionals and have an opportunity to make an immediate and substantial impact on the continued growth of our Plano, IL station and our influence within the local community. The Sales Manager position also offers a great opportunity for personal and professional growth to the individual who is highly motivated and dedicated.
Primary duties of the Sales Manager:
- Creating and executing a clear Sales plan for our B2B sales team
- Hiring, training and daily management of all Sales and Sales Support team members
- Building and maintaining your own book of business
- Riding along with sales team members on a weekly basis
- Training, mentoring, and coaching sales team members to maximize their potential
- Participating actively in weekly staff meetings, providing management team with details and insights on Sales performance
- Attend business after-hours within the community and other community events as needed
Requirements for the Sales Manager:
- 5 years of sales experience with proven track record in B2B sales
- 3 years of management experience
- Demonstrated experience building strong relationships with customers and team members
- Able to manage in a fast-paced, complex sales environment
- Leads by example
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong with follow-up and follow-through
- High proficiency with MS Excel; up-to-speed on cloud-based technology
- Able to work well with a diversity of personalities and generations
Founded more than 40 years, this family-owned company is growing, with multiple stations and media offerings around the state. We are committed to serving local communities with the highest quality service possible. We are proud of our heritage, but even more excited about the future we are creating together as a strong team.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you our next great Sales Manager?
At E. W. Scripps we work hard at creating a destination employer culture.
- Do you enjoy recruiting, coaching and developing sales talent?
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding revenue expectations?
- An innovator who has a passion for your clients and their success?
We offer industry leading resources and advancement opportunities. Love to win? Join us.
Referrals or letters of interest held in confidence. EOE Send an email to: email@example.com.
For information on filling your open position using RAB Classified Ads, please contact Jean Hetherington at 972-753-6767 or JHetherington@rab.com.