QUALIFICATIONS: High school graduate; college preferred. Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales/marketing; Experience in online marketing & digital assets is required; previous radio sales experience preferred; must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office. Requires valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and dependable transportation. Must possess excellent organizational/time management skills. Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and be an effective communicator and story teller.
-ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Generate revenue through ad sales on air, and online revenue through streaming, banner display, and other digital properties.
- Experience in email marketing, banner display, retargeting, and social media
Contact prospective customers to sell radio packages for
broadcasting station inclusive of commercial spot inventory, digital
and streaming packages and non-traditional revenue.
- Spend at least 75% of work time engaging in sales and solicitations
outside of the office.
- Proactively prospect and perpetually grow their contact list
Build business from advertisers who have local marketing budgets
- Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold
- Maintain account lists while soliciting new business.
Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising
Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top
- Investigate and resolve customer problems.
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in
placing orders and arranging promotional events.
- Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
- Performs all other tasks perceived, assigned, and/or required that
contribute to the smooth running of the department and to the
achievement of departmental and station goals.
Submit Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on filling your open position using RAB Classified Ads, please contact Jean Hetherington at 972-753-6767 or JHetherington@rab.com.