COVID 2: The Impact On Radio Listeners During COVID-19
One-hour, Live Online Presentation
Wednesday May 27, 2020 at 11:00AM Central Time
As part of RAB’s Business Unusual initiative, RAB’s next Open for Business live-video series features Jacobs Media with the COVID2 Listeners’ Behavior Survey Findings.
In late March, the Radio Advertising Bureau partnered with Jacobs Media in its first national tracking study to provide radio broadcasters with guidance to help them better understand the mood of the audience, how their radio and entertainment habits had been impacted, as well as ways their spending habits have changed since the onset of COVID-19.
One month later, Jacobs Media in partnership with the RAB fielded a follow-up listener survey May 11-May 14. The new findings provide broadcasters with quantitative ‘radar’ to help shape their tactics and strategies moving forward in Q2.
The new findings will include:
• Current audience mindset and outlook
• Radio’s performance vs. other media
• Consumer behavior as it relates to spending habits and purchasing decisions
• Gadgets and technologies listeners use to access their favorite radio stations
• And new questions about the pandemic to help radio better understand what audiences are thinking
The live session takes place Wednesday, May 27th at 11AM Central and features:
• Erica Farber, President and CEO, RAB
• Fred Jacobs, President and Founder, Jacobs Media
• Paul Jacobs, Vice President and General Manager, Jacobs Media
Registration is FREE to RAB Members for the live presentation and will be available for on-demand viewing. To register click the link on this page. Attendees will receive a PDF of the presentation.
This presentation in the Open for Business series is sponsored by Point-To-Point Marketing.
We will continue to update you as we announce upcoming Open for Business presentations and additional tools from RAB’s Business Unusual initiative.
Date: Wednesday May 27, 2020
Time: 11:00AM Central Time
Presenter: Jeff Schmidt