RAB Revenue Releases
Below, you'll find links to the latest releases concerning Radio revenue. Scroll down to see past releases. To view a release, simply click on the link. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call
RAB Revenue Reporting Schedule
Quarterly Revenue Reports will be released on the third Friday of: May (for Q1), August (for Q2), November (for Q3) and February (for Q4).
- Annual Radio Revenue Trends
Below find Radio's annual revenue history. Numbers are in millions. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-681-7200.
- Radio Revenue Sector Definitions
- Spot - Revenue generated from traditional (on-air) :60, :30 and shorter length spots on radio stations on a market-by-market basis including "unwired rep networks"
- Digital - All revenue derived from the website including: banner ads, tile ads, pop-up ads, internet/web streaming and dedicated streaming advertising, e-commerce; text and email messaging, other mobile media, web-affiliate relationships (Spot). Also includes HD, HD 2 and HD 3 stations
- Network - Revenue generated by traditional (on-air) wired and traffic networks
- Off-Air / Non-Spot / Non-Traditional Revenue - Revenue generated from and related to gate receipts, signage, concessions, sponsorships, merchandising and print activities (Spot)
(Source: Miller, Kaplan, Arase & Co.,)
|2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 |2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004
|05/17/13||Communications, Financial Services and Retail Shine in Q1 2013
Radio’s Digital and Off-Air Sectors Post Solid Gains as Spot Levels Off