RAB Revenue Releases
In keeping with revenue reporting schedules of other media and marketer organizations, effective 2015, the Radio Advertising Bureau will join by replacing quarterly revenue reporting and issuing bi-annual Revenue Reports for First-Half 2015 and Year End 2015.
Below, you'll find links to the latest releases concerning Radio revenue. Scroll down to see past releases. To view a release, simply click on the link. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call
- Annual Radio Revenue Trends
Below find Radio's annual revenue history. Numbers are in millions. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-681-7200.
- Radio Revenue Sector Definitions
- Spot - Revenue generated from traditional (on-air) primary, HD2 or HD3 channel, block programming, :60, :30 and shorter length spots on radio stations on a market-by-market basis including "unwired rep networks"
- Digital - All revenue derived from the website including: banner ads, tile ads, pop-up ads, takeovers, Internet/Web Streaming and dedicated streaming advertising, video/display ads, social media derived revenue, ecommerce and revenue received from auction certificates/discount couponing as well as text/email messaging, other mobile media, revenue from web-affiliate relationships, application/web development and Search Engine Marketing.
- Network - Revenue generated by traditional (on-air) wired and traffic networks
- Off-Air / Non-Spot / Non-Traditional Revenue - Revenue generated from and related to gate receipts, signage, concessions, sponsorships, merchandising and print activities.
Definitions effective 2015 (Source: Miller Kaplan Arase LLP)
|2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 |2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005
|08/28/15||Radio at the Half Mirrors 2014 Comps
Off-Air Shows Significant Growth as Digital Also Continues Upward Pace