RAB Revenue Releases
In keeping with revenue reporting schedules of other media and marketer organizations, effective 2015, the Radio Advertising Bureau will join by replacing quarterly revenue reporting and issuing bi-annual Revenue Reports for First-Half 2015 and Year End 2015.
Below, you'll find links to the latest releases concerning Radio revenue. Scroll down to see past releases. To view a release, simply click on the link. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call
- Annual Radio Revenue Trends
Below find Radio's annual revenue history. Numbers are in millions. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-681-7200.
- Radio Revenue Sector Definitions
- Spot - Revenue generated from traditional (on-air) :60, :30 and shorter length spots on radio stations on a market-by-market basis including "unwired rep networks"
- Digital - All revenue derived from the website including: banner ads, tile ads, pop-up ads, internet/web streaming and dedicated streaming advertising, e-commerce; text and email messaging, other mobile media, web-affiliate relationships (Spot). Also includes HD, HD 2 and HD 3 stations
- Network - Revenue generated by traditional (on-air) wired and traffic networks
- Off-Air / Non-Spot / Non-Traditional Revenue - Revenue generated from and related to gate receipts, signage, concessions, sponsorships, merchandising and print activities (Spot)
(Source: Miller, Kaplan, Arase & Co.,)
|2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 |2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005