Revenue Trend Chart
- Annual Radio Revenue Trends
Below find Radio's annual revenue history. Numbers are in millions. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 212-681-7200.
- Radio Revenue Sector Definitions
- Spot - Revenue generated from traditional (on-air) :60, :30 and shorter length spots on radio stations on a market-by-market basis including "unwired rep networks"
- Digital - All revenue derived from the website including: banner ads, tile ads, pop-up ads, internet/web streaming and dedicated streaming advertising, e-commerce; text and email messaging, other mobile media, web-affiliate relationships (Spot). Also includes HD, HD 2 and HD 3 stations
- Network - Revenue generated by traditional (on-air) wired and traffic networks
- Off-Air / Non-Spot / Non-Traditional Revenue - Revenue generated from and related to gate receipts, signage, concessions, sponsorships, merchandising and print activities (Spot)
(Source: Miller, Kaplan, Arase & Co.,)